SafeIP App for Windows 10 PC: SafeIP (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install SafeIP full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Hide your IP address, protect your online identity and enjoy anonymous web surfing.
SafeIP Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if SafeIP will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download SafeIP from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of SafeIP!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- SafeIP Free Download!
SafeIP latest version highlights
Protect your online identity by hiding your IP from websites, email, games, and more. Access any site on the Internet, even if it is blocked by your country, ISP, workplace, school, or local network and prevent any kind of Internet censorship.
Create encrypted connection between your PC or Internet device and our secure IP network to prevent your ISP and government from logging or monitoring your Internet usage activity.
SafeIP Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install SafeIP on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - SafeIP from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find SafeIP
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store SafeIP on its own servers, SafeIP is developed and maintained by My Privacy Tools. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.