Scribus App for Windows 10 PC: Scribus (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Scribus full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Page layout program that supports professional publishing features.
Scribus Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Scribus will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Scribus from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Scribus!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Scribus Free Download!
Scribus latest version highlights
Scribus is a page layout program that supports professional publishing features, such as CMYK colors, spot colors, ICC color management and versatile PDF creation. Scribus has many unexpected touches, such as powerful vector drawing tools, support for a huge number of file types via import/export filters, emulation of color blindness or the rendering of markup languages like LaTeX or Lilypond inside Scribus. The Scribus file format is XML-based and open.
It is free so you are in control of your data and, if you wish, the code of your desktop publishing tool. That’s what smart individuals and companies prefer.
Underneath a modern and user-friendly interface, Scribus supports professional publishing features, such as color separations, CMYK and spot colors, ICC color management, and versatile PDF creation.
Scribus Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Scribus on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Scribus from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Scribus
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Scribus on its own servers, Scribus is developed and maintained by Scribus. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.