SharpKeys App for Windows 10 PC: SharpKeys (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install SharpKeys full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Manages a Registry key that allows Windows to remap one key to any other key.
SharpKeys Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if SharpKeys will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download SharpKeys from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of SharpKeys!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- SharpKeys Free Download!
SharpKeys latest version highlights
SharpKeys is a utility that manages a Registry key that allows Windows to remap one key to any other key. Included in the application is a list of common keyboard keys and a Type Key feature to automatically recognize most keyboard keys. It was originally developed in C# using .NET v2 but has been updated to support .NET 4.0 Client Profile.
Map an entire key to any other key – e.g. you could remap Caps Lock to a Shift key
Remap more than one key to one single key – e.g. you could remap every key on a keyboard to the letter Q
Force you to look for the Left or Right ALT key in the list of available keys because Type Key cannot scan for ALT
SharpKeys Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install SharpKeys on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - SharpKeys from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find SharpKeys
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store SharpKeys on its own servers, SharpKeys is developed and maintained by Randy. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.