ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender App for Windows 10 PC: ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. An advanced & comprehensive anti-ransomware solution, Scans, Detects and Protects from Ransomware Malicious Attempts!
ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender Free Download!
ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender latest version highlights
ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender deals with known ransomware in a way no other solution can. Specially designed for detecting and blocking ransomware prior to any damage, Ransomware Defender blacklists and stops both common and unique ransomware. Once installed, Ransomware Defender stands guard 24/7 utilizing active protection algorithms enhanced with user-friendly alerts and notifications system.
It is fully automated, taking care of all threats via an advanced Scan > Detect > Lock Down mechanism that proactively stands guard to detected threats, and works alongside all main antiviruses and anti-malware products!
Key Features at A glance
Always keeps an eye out for possible ransomware threats.
SMART RANSOMWARE DETECTION
Thanks to advanced detection systems Ransomware Defender will locate and report any potential threat in real time.
ACTIVE PROTECTION AND NOTIFICATION SYSTEM
Stands guard 365/24/7. Any suspicious activity will be stopped, reported and removed if needed.
Ransomware Defender protects you from malicious online attempts to attack your computer and infect it with malware.
SCHEDULED SCAN/CLEAN ACTION
Schedule automated scans at your desired frequency and timing, thus make sure you do not forget to manually scan your computer frequently.
Ransomware Defender automatically updates on a daily basis, ensuring the most comprehensive and accurate detection rate possible.
Fully automated with just a few clicks. All needed processes will be performed automatically for you.
SECURE FILE ERASER
If you suspect some application on your PC contains the threat, you’ll be able to remove it alongside with every file related to it.
ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender on its own servers, ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender is developed and maintained by ShieldApps. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.