Skype for Business App for Windows 10 PC: Skype for Business (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Skype for Business full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Easy to set up and join with powerful collaboration tools made by Microsoft.
Skype for Business Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Skype for Business will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Skype for Business|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Skype for Business from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Skype for Business!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Skype for Business Free Download!
Skype for Business latest version highlights
Skype for Business Basic desktop client provides presence, instant messaging and conferencing features for Office 365 plans that include Skype for Business Online. If you are licensed for Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and Office 365 Enterprise E4, you are also licensed for the full Skype for Business Windows desktop client, which includes additional features including advanced telephony support, archiving & compliance features.
Expertly manage your online meetings with advanced calling options, like muting one or all participants and transferring presenter control. Trust in business-quality meetings with encrypted video and audio streams, and 24/7 phone support when needed.
Skype for Business Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Skype for Business on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Skype for Business from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Skype for Business
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Skype for Business on its own servers, Skype for Business is developed and maintained by Microsoft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.