Skype App for Windows 10 PC: Skype (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Skype full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Free voice and video calls in addition to instant messaging.
Skype Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Skype will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Skype from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Skype!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Skype Free Download!
Skype latest version highlights
With Skype you can; Skype to Skype calls, Group video calls, Instant messaging, Send texts (SMS), Call phone numbers and File & Screen Sharing. Connect with your loved friends and family wherever you are. Skype is an instant Messenger, VOIP, voice and video calling app
Video or voice call anyone in the world, for free. Skype to Skype calls are always free, whether you’re calling home or looking for free international calls. IM your Saturday night plans with the gang, catch-up with family, or send messages to a colleague – all for free.
Send text messages directly from Skype. Discover a quick, simple way to text (SMS) anytime, anywhere – it’s especially great value for texting abroad. Give great presentations online or show grandma how easy it is to use Skype. Share files online with multiple contacts during a voice, video, or group call and in an instant message. Whatever suits you.
Skype Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Skype on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Skype from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Skype
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Skype on its own servers, Skype is developed and maintained by Skype. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.