Snooper App for Windows 10 PC: Snooper (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Snooper full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Professional sound/voice activated recorder application for Windows with advanced trigger, flexible filter settings and a built in spectrum analyzer.
Snooper Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Snooper will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Snooper from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Snooper!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Snooper Free Download!
Snooper latest version highlights
Snooper is a professional sound/voice activated recorder application for Windows with advanced trigger, flexible filter settings and a built in spectrum analyzer. The user interface is well organized and is suitable for all types of users, from beginners to highly experienced people.
Sound/Voice activated recording
A voice activated recording (VOX) is automatically triggered when sound is detected above an adjustable threshold. The audio recording is then saved with a timestamp when there is silence.
Dictation recording mode
Sound activated recording mode where all recordings are captured and collected into a single file. Individual recordings can be located inside the file by time-stamps.
Great for scanner and dictation recordings.
Use stealth mode or run Snooper as a Windows service to hide Snooper from the taskbar and tray area. Option to automatically start or stop a recording when switching to or from screen lock.
Snooper can be scheduled to start and stop a recording at any time you set. It can also record on the fly for as long as you like without interruption.
Snooper Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Snooper on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Snooper from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Snooper
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Snooper on its own servers, Snooper is developed and maintained by Peter Skarin. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.