Speccy App for Windows 10 PC: Speccy (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Speccy full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Fast, lightweight, advanced system information tool for your PC.
Speccy Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Speccy will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Speccy from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Speccy!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Speccy Free Download!
Speccy latest version highlights
Speccy is an advanced system information tool for your PC. It gives you a detailed information on every piece of hardware in your computer. See real-time temperatures of critical components so you can easily spot problems before they occur.
Handy for making sure your new computer has the right specs, or if tech support need to diagnose an issue with your computer. Moreover, you can save your scan results directly as a snapshot, XML or text file for easy sharing.
Speccy Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Speccy on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Speccy from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Speccy
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Speccy on its own servers, Speccy is developed and maintained by Piriform. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.