StartupStar App for Windows 10 PC: StartupStar (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install StartupStar full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Looking for a faster takeoff? StartupStar takes the brakes off your Windows startup.
StartupStar Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if StartupStar will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download StartupStar from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of StartupStar!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- StartupStar Free Download!
StartupStar latest version highlights
StartupStar gives you full control over the Startup (Enable, disable or delete programs in the Startup). You can see quick and efficient overview of all startup entries in the main screen and you can enable, disable, or delete them. Limits the selection of the new entry location according to certain criteria.
StartupStar Key features
Take control of your applications
Did you know that an average PC has more than 20 different applications that are launched automatically when you start your PC? A lot of those startup entires are unnecessary and they usually slow down your PCs starting time.
Keep full control
You can see quick and efficient overview of all startup entries in the main screen and you can enable, disable, or delete them. With the built-in search function you can easily find applications.
StartupStar protects you against applications that want to add themselves into the startup of your PC. This new feature will alert you whenever a programm tries to add a new entry into your PC startup. This firewall mode helps you to keep your PC start clean and fast.
StartupStar Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install StartupStar on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - StartupStar from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find StartupStar
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store StartupStar on its own servers, StartupStar is developed and maintained by Abelssoft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.