Steam App for Windows 10 PC: Steam (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Steam full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Manages and distributes and thousands of games with millions of players all over the world.
Steam Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Steam will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Steam from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Steam!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Steam Free Download!
Steam latest version highlights
Instant Access to Games, Create and Share Content, Entertainment Anywhere and Available on PC, Mac, and Linux are the main features. Steam the game manager and distributor with thousands of games and millions of players all over the world. Thousands of games from Action to Indie and everything in-between. Enjoy exclusive deals, automatic game updates and other great perks.
Meet new people, join game groups, form clans, chat in-game and more! With over 100 million potential friends (or enemies), the fun never stops. Whether you’re on a PC, Mac, Linux box, mobile device, or even your television, you can enjoy the benefits of Steam. Take the fun with you.
Steam Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Steam on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Steam from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Steam
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Steam on its own servers, Steam is developed and maintained by Valve Corporation. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.