Stellar Photo Recovery App for Windows 10 PC: Stellar Photo Recovery (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Stellar Photo Recovery full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Recover media files lost due to deletion, corruption or accidental formatting.
Stellar Photo Recovery Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Stellar Photo Recovery will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Stellar Photo Recovery|
|Category||Backup | Recovery|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Stellar Photo Recovery from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Stellar Photo Recovery!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Stellar Photo Recovery Free Download!
Stellar Photo Recovery latest version highlights
Supported File Formats
- Canon (CR2 /CRW), EPSON (ERF), Fujifilm (RAF)
- Kodak (K25 /KDC /DCR), Konica Minolta (MRW), Mamiya (MOS)
- Mamiya (MEF), Nikon (NEF, NRW), Olympus (ORF), Panasonic (Raw)
- Pentax (PEF), Sony (SR2, ARW, SRF), Sigma (X3F), DNG, DJVU
- PGM, Adobe EPS (Mac), Adobe EPS (Windows), TGA, JPEG
- TIFF (Motorola and Intel), BMP, GIF, PNG, PSD, INDD, PSP, PCT, and JP2.
Stellar Photo Recovery Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Stellar Photo Recovery on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Stellar Photo Recovery from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Stellar Photo Recovery
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Stellar Photo Recovery on its own servers, Stellar Photo Recovery is developed and maintained by Stellar. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.