Stellar Data Recovery App for Windows 10 PC: Stellar Data Recovery (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Stellar Data Recovery full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Recover your lost or deleted files, Recover office documents, emails, spreadsheets, presentations, photos, videos, audio files and more.
Stellar Data Recovery Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Stellar Data Recovery will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Stellar Data Recovery|
|Category||Backup | Recovery|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Stellar Data Recovery from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Stellar Data Recovery!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Stellar Data Recovery Free Download!
Stellar Data Recovery latest version highlights
Recover Lost or Deleted Files with Quick & Deep Scan from your computer hard drive or any external storage device. Quick Scan is helpful in most of the data recovery cases while Deep Scan is designed to recover data from a formatted or corrupt storage. If not find the data in Quick Scan it automatically switches to Deep Scan.
Accidentally deleted your priceless photos from your phone? Now, worry no longer about losing your precious photos from your phone. As long as the data is stored in your phone’s memory card, this Windows undelete tool will take care of it.
Stellar Data Recovery Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Stellar Data Recovery on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Stellar Data Recovery from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Stellar Data Recovery
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Stellar Data Recovery on its own servers, Stellar Data Recovery is developed and maintained by Stellar. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.