Stellarium App for Windows 10 PC: Stellarium (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Stellarium full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. A planetarium software that shows exactly what you see when you look up at the stars. It's easy to use, and free.
Stellarium Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Stellarium will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Stellarium from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Stellarium!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Stellarium Free Download!
Stellarium latest version highlights
Stellarium is a free open source planetarium for your computer. It shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like what you see with the naked eye, binoculars or a telescope. It is being used in planetarium projectors. Just set your coordinates and go.
- default catalogue of over 600,000 stars
- extra catalogues with more than 177 million stars
- default catalogue of over 80,000 deep-sky objects
- extra catalogue with more than 1 million deep-sky objects
- asterisms and illustrations of the constellations
- constellations for 20+ different cultures
- images of nebulae (full Messier catalogue)
- realistic Milky Way
- very realistic atmosphere, sunrise and sunset
- the planets and their satellites
- a powerful zoom
- time control
- multilingual interface
- fisheye projection for planetarium domes
- spheric mirror projection for your own low-cost dome
- all new graphical interface and extensive keyboard control
- telescope control
- equatorial and azimuthal grids
- star twinkling
- shooting stars
- tails of comets
- iridium flares simulation
- eclipse simulation
- supernovae and novae simulation
- 3D sceneries
- skinnable landscapes, now with spheric panorama projection
- plugin system adding artifical satellites, ocular simulation, telescope configuration and more
- ability to add new solar system objects from online resources…
- add your own deep sky objects, landscapes, constellation images, scripts…
Stellarium Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Stellarium on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Stellarium from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Stellarium
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Stellarium on its own servers, Stellarium is developed and maintained by Stellarium. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.