Subtitle Edit App for Windows 10 PC: Subtitle Edit (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Subtitle Edit full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. A free (open source) editor for video subtitles - a subtitle editor.
Subtitle Edit Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Subtitle Edit will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Subtitle Edit|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Subtitle Edit from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Subtitle Edit!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Subtitle Edit Free Download!
Subtitle Edit latest version highlights
Create/adjust/sync/translate subtitle lines. Cool audio visualizer control – can display wave form and/or spectrogram. Video player uses DirectShow, VLC media player, or MPlayer.
Import and OCR Blu-ray .sup files – bd sup reading is based on Java code from BDSup2Sub by 0xdeadbeef). Sync: Show texts earlier/later + point synchronization + synchronization via other subtitle. Spell checking via Open Office dictionaries/NHunspell (many dictionaries available).
Subtitle Edit Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Subtitle Edit on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Subtitle Edit from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Subtitle Edit
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Subtitle Edit on its own servers, Subtitle Edit is developed and maintained by Nikse. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.