TeamViewer App for Windows 10 PC: TeamViewer (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install TeamViewer full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Access and control any computers within seconds from your own device. Remote support, remote access and online collaboration.
TeamViewer Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if TeamViewer will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download TeamViewer from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of TeamViewer!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- TeamViewer Free Download!
TeamViewer latest version highlights
Help your friends, family and co-workers from your home and show them how to do things. TeamViewer is a smart, fast and strong remote control application that enables you to access and control Windows, Mac, and Linux. Access any computer within seconds, support, assist, interact, and collaborate with people. See the online status of your partners and connect to them via quick access.
TeamViewer Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install TeamViewer on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - TeamViewer from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find TeamViewer
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store TeamViewer on its own servers, TeamViewer is developed and maintained by TeamViewer. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.