Terminal Services Manager App for Windows 10 PC: Terminal Services Manager (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Terminal Services Manager full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Advanced Remote Desktop Sessions Manager and Monitoring System.
Terminal Services Manager Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Terminal Services Manager will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Terminal Services Manager|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Terminal Services Manager from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Terminal Services Manager!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Terminal Services Manager Free Download!
Terminal Services Manager latest version highlights
Terminal Services Manager is an advanced Remote Desktop Sessions Manager and Monitoring System. It shows which user is connected to the remote host, what processes they are running, and how much of the server resources (CPU and memory) they are using. You can send users messages, disconnect them from the server, or connect to their sessions remotely.
Send bulk messages to users, disconnect idle users, and end sessions of multiple disconnected users simultaneously. Terminal Services Manager allows you to work with several hosts at once. It displays information in both table form and by drawing graphs of the usage of CPU, memory, and other resources over time for each server, session, and user.
Viewing users, sessions, and processes running on a remote host
Monitoring the resource usage of remote hosts per user, session, or process (CPU usage, Memory usage, Incoming and Outgoing bytes, Handles, Number of processes, etc.)
- Connect to a user session
- Disconnect a user from a session
- Log off a user from a session
Batch log off or disconnect from the server all, idle or disconnected users
Remotely control a user session
Sending a message to a selected users
Ending a process that is running
Terminal Services Manager Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Terminal Services Manager on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Terminal Services Manager from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Terminal Services Manager
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Terminal Services Manager on its own servers, Terminal Services Manager is developed and maintained by LizardSystems. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.