TinyTake App for Windows 10 PC: TinyTake (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install TinyTake full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Free screen capture & video recording software.
TinyTake Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if TinyTake will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download TinyTake from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of TinyTake!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- TinyTake Free Download!
TinyTake latest version highlights
TinyTake is a free screen capture & video recording software, capture images and videos of your computer screen, add comments and share them with others in minutes. It is built by MangoApps – The Team Collaboration Software and Intranet Software Company and is available for free.
Capture a screenshot or video (upto 120 minutes) of what you see on your computer screen. Mark up your screenshot with a text box, arrow, highlight and more Easily publish your screen capture online, get a shareable link, and reference your history.
- Record a video of your screen (upto 120 minutes)
- Record a video using your web-cam
- Capture a region, a window or entire screen
- Capture an image using your web-cam
- Open, annotate and share an existing image
- Copy to clipboard or save it locally
- Store screenshots & videos in the cloud
- Share a link to the stored screenshot & video
- Zoom in / zoom out
- Assign custom short-cut keys
- Proxy server friendly
TinyTake Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install TinyTake on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - TinyTake from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find TinyTake
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store TinyTake on its own servers, TinyTake is developed and maintained by MangoApps. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.