Total Commander App for Windows 10 PC: Total Commander (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Total Commander full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Efficient file manager with support of 2 tabs to replace the default windows file explorer.
Total Commander Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Total Commander will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Total Commander|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Total Commander from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Total Commander!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Total Commander Free Download!
Total Commander latest version highlights
Two file windows side by side with Multiple language and Unicode support
Enhanced search function
Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories
Quick View panel with bitmap display
ZIP, 7ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
Compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog etc.
Unicode names almost everywhere, long names (>259 characters), password manager for ftp and plugins, synchronize empty dirs, 64 bit context menu, quick file filter (Ctrl+S)
USB port connection via special direct transfer cable, partial branch view (Ctrl+Shift+B), and many improvements to ftp, synchronizing and other functions
Total Commander Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Total Commander on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Total Commander from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Total Commander
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Total Commander on its own servers, Total Commander is developed and maintained by Christian Ghisler. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.