TuneFab Apple Music Converter for Windows App for Windows 10 PC: TuneFab Apple Music Converter for Windows (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install TuneFab Apple Music Converter for Windows full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. TuneFab Apple Music Converter enables you to convert protected Apple Music, M4P songs and audiobooks downloaded from iTunes and Audible to DRM-free MP3, AC3, AU, FLAC, M4A, etc. at up to 16X faster speed with lossless quality.
TuneFab Apple Music Converter for Windows Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if TuneFab Apple Music Converter for Windows will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||TuneFab Apple Music Converter for Windows|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download TuneFab Apple Music Converter for Windows from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of TuneFab Apple Music Converter for Windows!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- TuneFab Apple Music Converter for Windows Free Download!
TuneFab Apple Music Converter for Windows latest version highlights
As we all know, the Apple Music tracks are encrypted with DRM (Digital Rights Management), which limits you to enjoy Apple Music on specific devices such as iPhone, Android smartphone and Windows PC. So, you can’t transfer and listen to Apple Music on your MP3 Player, game console, car audio, etc. And when you cancel the Apple Music subscription, all the tracks you downloaded will be lost.
To solve these problems, you can get help from TuneFab Apple Music Converter.
1. Convert Apple Music to MP3/M4A Apple Music Converter lets you convert Apple Music to common audio file formats including MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A and AAC. After that, you can play Apple Music songs on any devices, including playing Apple Music on iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, MP3 player, Android tablets, Windows phones, PS4, PS3, Xbox and more.
2. Convert iTunes M4B and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks You can strip DRM from AA/AAX audiobook and convert AA/AAX to MP3 or M4A with full ID3 tags and chapter information. You are also allowed to convert iTunes M4B audiobooks to MP3, AC3, etc.
3. Extract Audio from iTunes Video This program empowers you to extract audio files from iTunes movies, Music Video, TV shows and Podcasts directly.
4. Intelligently Recognize and Keep ID3 Tags TuneFab Apple Music Converter can auto-get music information, including Artwork and Metadata info such as title, artist, album, year, track number and genre. And keep them in output MP3, M4A files after conversion. It also allows you to edit the ID3 tags and metadata info manually.
5. Detailed information about Apple Music Converter
The latest Version: V.6.3.2
Support System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32&64bits)
Support Input format: All iTunes supported audio formats, including Apple Music, M4P, protected AAC, AAC, MP3, M4B/M4A audiobooks, Audible AA/AAX, etc.
Support output formats: MP3, AC3, M4A, AAC, AIFF, FLAC and AU.
TuneFab Apple Music Converter for Windows Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install TuneFab Apple Music Converter for Windows on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - TuneFab Apple Music Converter for Windows from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find TuneFab Apple Music Converter for Windows
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store TuneFab Apple Music Converter for Windows on its own servers, TuneFab Apple Music Converter for Windows is developed and maintained by TuneFab Software Inc. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.