Tuniac App for Windows 10 PC: Tuniac (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Tuniac full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. iTunes style media player/manager for Windows.
Tuniac Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Tuniac will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Tuniac from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Tuniac!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Tuniac Free Download!
Tuniac latest version highlights
Tuniac is an iTunes style media player/manager for Windows. Supporting advanced playlist editing, search as you type and queue support. In the menu options you can do all the things you want to do with respect. You can import files, control the player, change your preferences and much, much more. What exactly is possible in these menu’s you can find on the Menu options page.
With play you start playing the right clicked song.
Play next will play the right clicked song immediately after finishing the currently playing song.
With queue, you can make a que for songs to be played. So you can make a precise list of what has to be played next.
Pause here is to pause at the right clicked song when arriving there.
To new playlist
Put the selected item or items to a new playlist.
This part of Tuniac shows the currently playing song and the performing artist of the song that is playing.
With this bar you can control the volume.
Playlist manage tools
In this part of Tuniac you can create and delete playlists with the add and delete button. You can name the playlist you create using the bar above these buttons.
This screen shows the songs in the media library or if selected in a created playlist. The logo left of a song shows what song is playing. What info of a song is displayed can be changed in the Edit menu.
- Search as you type
- Advanced queueing
- Supports many audio formats
- OpenGL Sonique Visual Plugin renderer
- Small cpu and
Tuniac Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Tuniac on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Tuniac from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Tuniac
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Tuniac on its own servers, Tuniac is developed and maintained by Tuniac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.