Tweetz Desktop App for Windows 10 PC: Tweetz Desktop (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Tweetz Desktop full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Windows twitter client designed to sit comfortably in the corner of your desktop.
Tweetz Desktop Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Tweetz Desktop will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Tweetz Desktop|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Tweetz Desktop from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Tweetz Desktop!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Tweetz Desktop Free Download!
Tweetz Desktop latest version highlights
Tweetz Desktop is a Windows twitter client designed to sit comfortably in the corner of your desktop. It can optionally display attached images inline (as shown below). It displays your home, mentions and direct messages in a single view reducing the need to switch time lines. Supports real time updates, posting with media and keyboard shortcuts.
Tweetz Desktop Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Tweetz Desktop on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Tweetz Desktop from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Tweetz Desktop
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Tweetz Desktop on its own servers, Tweetz Desktop is developed and maintained by Mike Ward. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.