UNetbootin App for Windows 10 PC: UNetbootin (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install UNetbootin full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Create bootable Live USB drives for Ubuntu and other Linux distributions without burning a CD.
UNetbootin Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if UNetbootin will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download UNetbootin from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of UNetbootin!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- UNetbootin Free Download!
UNetbootin latest version highlights
UNetbootin allows you to create bootable Live USB drives for Ubuntu and other Linux distributions without burning a CD. You can either let UNetbootin download one of the many distributions supported out-of-the-box for you, or supply your own Linux .iso file.
Select an ISO file or a distribution to download, select a target drive (USB Drive or Hard Disk), then reboot once done. If your USB drive doesn’t show up, reformat it as FAT32.
If you used the “USB Drive” install mode: After rebooting, boot from the USB drive. On PCs, this usually involves pressing a button such as Esc or F12 immediately after you turn on your computer, while on Macs, you should hold the Option key before OSX boots.
UNetbootin Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install UNetbootin on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - UNetbootin from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find UNetbootin
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store UNetbootin on its own servers, UNetbootin is developed and maintained by Geza Kovacs. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.