UniDAC App for Windows 10 PC: UniDAC (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install UniDAC full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Powerful library of cross-database data access components for Delphi, C++Builder, and Lazarus (FPC).
UniDAC Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if UniDAC will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download UniDAC from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of UniDAC!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- UniDAC Free Download!
UniDAC latest version highlights
UniDAC is a cross-platform solution for developing applications using various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, and FreeBSD for both x86 and x64 platforms. UniDAC also provides support for the FireMonkey platform, which allows you to develop visually spectacular high-performance desktop and mobile native applications.
UniDAC Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install UniDAC on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - UniDAC from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find UniDAC
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store UniDAC on its own servers, UniDAC is developed and maintained by Devart. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.