Universal Media Server App for Windows 10 PC: Universal Media Server (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Universal Media Server full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Media server capable of serving videos, audio and images to devices like PS3s, Xbox 360s, TVs, smart phones, Blu-ray players and more.
Universal Media Server Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Universal Media Server will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Universal Media Server|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Universal Media Server from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Universal Media Server!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Universal Media Server Free Download!
Universal Media Server latest version highlights
Universal Media Server is a media server capable of serving videos, audio and images to devices like PS3s, Xbox 360s, TVs, smart phones, Blu-ray players and more. Universal Media Server is a media server capable of serving videos, audio and images to any DLNA-capable device.
It streams to many devices including Sony PlayStation 3 (PS3) and PlayStation 4 (PS4), Microsoft Xbox One and 360, many TVs (Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, Vizio, LG, Philips, Sharp), smart phones (iPhone, Android, etc.), Blu-ray players, and more.
Universal Media Server Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Universal Media Server on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Universal Media Server from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Universal Media Server
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Universal Media Server on its own servers, Universal Media Server is developed and maintained by Universal Media. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.