USB Block App for Windows 10 PC: USB Block (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install USB Block full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Prevent data leaks by restricting USB drives, external devices & ports on your PC. Whitelist your portable drives only and block all others.
USB Block Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if USB Block will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||USB Block|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download USB Block from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of USB Block!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- USB Block Free Download!
USB Block latest version highlights
USB Block is a data leak prevention software to block USB drives on your PC. Prevent theft and leakage of your important files, documents and source codes from devices like USB Drives, CD/DVD, and network computers. You can white-list your USB drives and devices. Whenever an unauthorized device is detected, a password prompt
USB Block Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install USB Block on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - USB Block from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find USB Block
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store USB Block on its own servers, USB Block is developed and maintained by NewSoftwares.net. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.