USBCrypt App for Windows 10 PC: USBCrypt (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install USBCrypt full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. A powerful software encryption utility that protects your sensitive information from unauthorized access.
USBCrypt Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if USBCrypt will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download USBCrypt from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of USBCrypt!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- USBCrypt Free Download!
USBCrypt latest version highlights
USBCrypt™ is a powerful software encryption utility that protects your sensitive information from unauthorized access. It locks the bad guys out, and protects your personal, business, and financial data. Encrypt your USB and other removable and fixed drives with strong encryption. USBCrypt uses the industry standard AES encryption algorithm to protect your files, the strongest protection available.
Protect your files if you use a removable disk to move the files between your office and home. This is especially important if your work files contain confidential company information, or private information about your clients: losing such data without encrypting them could spell disaster for your business or career! USBCrypt can help you protect the privacy of your data.
It uses the industry-standard AES encryption, that makes it impossible for anyone to get to your files without knowing the correct password. There is currently no technology available to anyone in the world to break AES encryption.
USB thumb drives, flash memory drives, portable hard drives, internal hard drives – you name it. If your computer recognizes the drive, USBCrypt can encrypt it.
USBCrypt Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install USBCrypt on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - USBCrypt from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find USBCrypt
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store USBCrypt on its own servers, USBCrypt is developed and maintained by WinAbility. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.