USBFlashCopy App for Windows 10 PC: USBFlashCopy (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install USBFlashCopy full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Small Windows utility to back up your flash drives and storage cards on the fly.
USBFlashCopy Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if USBFlashCopy will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||Backup | Recovery|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download USBFlashCopy from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of USBFlashCopy!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- USBFlashCopy Free Download!
USBFlashCopy latest version highlights
USBFlashCopy is a small Windows utility to back up your flash drives and storage cards on the fly. It runs in the background and copies files from inserted media to a safe location on your hard drive. Silent Stealth Mode For experienced users: USBFlashCopy can run completely invisible. No icons, no progress bars, no prompts, it just does the job. This feature requires purchasing a key.
Simply download and run. No installation, no registry entries.
USBFlashCopy is a really small utility taking no more than 300KB of space, it doesn’t require additional libraries, frameworks or anything else to download and install.
Run USBFlashCopy from any folder or drive.
Simple and clever
USBFlashCopy automatically detects when you insert a media and copies its content to a safe location. By default, it creates a sub-folder for each removable media in “My Documents\Removable Media Backups”.
Create profiles with separate settings for different flash sticks or storage cards. You can change default settings for new or rarely used medias.
Copies newer files only
USBFlashCopy copies only newer or updated files, you can optionally keep old versions of the files.
Move your settings
USBFlashCopy keeps its settings in an INI file, automatically created in the folder it is running from. Copy USBFlashCopy.ini along with executable to keep your settings.
USBFlashCopy Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install USBFlashCopy on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - USBFlashCopy from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find USBFlashCopy
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store USBFlashCopy on its own servers, USBFlashCopy is developed and maintained by Imposant. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.