VDownloader App for Windows 10 PC: VDownloader (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install VDownloader full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Free Video Downloader for YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and more!
VDownloader Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if VDownloader will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download VDownloader from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of VDownloader!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- VDownloader Free Download!
VDownloader latest version highlights
VDownloader is award winning software for Windows that allows you to download videos from YouTube or any other video sharing website. With a single click of the mouse, these videos can be downloaded and converted into any video or audio file format such as MP3 or MP4 in the best available quality up to 8K for video or 320 Kbps for audio.
- Convert YouTube videos to MP3 audio-only for your music player
- Watch downloaded videos offline. Great when traveling!
- Avoid annoying advertisements, captions and other distractions.
- Watch full HD, 4K or 8K video without buffering delays.
- Back-up videos on your hard drive in case they’re removed from YouTube.
With VDownloader you can download entire playlists or channels with a single click, download in 4K or 8K, easily add a watermark, schedule and automate downloads for matching keywords or new videos in a playlist or channel, and unblock YouTube using a proxy.
It allows you to download videos on auto-pilot when your computer is idle to save resources when you need them most.
VDownloader Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install VDownloader on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - VDownloader from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find VDownloader
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store VDownloader on its own servers, VDownloader is developed and maintained by Vitzo. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.