Viber App for Windows 10 PC: Viber (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Viber full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Make calls, send messages and join millions around the world freely and securely.
Viber Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Viber will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Viber from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Viber!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Viber Free Download!
Viber latest version highlights
Viber is a free text messaging and calling app from Viber Media S.à r.l that lets you send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on any device and network, in any country. Syncs your contacts, messages and call history with your mobile device.
Viber Main Features & Advantages
It offers a responsive design that runs on desktop and touch modes across all Windows 10 devices. Get the universal app for free in the Windows Store.
Make calls, send messages and much more – freely and securely. Join millions of people around the globe and enjoy the world’s most comprehensive communication experience.
- Best-quality HD voice calls
- Video calls
- Text, photo and sticker messages
- Transfer ongoing calls between devices
- Full sync between your mobile and Windows
Viber Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Viber on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Viber from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Viber
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Viber on its own servers, Viber is developed and maintained by Viber Media. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.