VidCoder App for Windows 10 PC: VidCoder (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install VidCoder full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video transcoding application, uses HandBrake as its encoding engine.
VidCoder Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if VidCoder will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download VidCoder from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of VidCoder!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- VidCoder Free Download!
VidCoder latest version highlights
VidCoder is an open-source DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video transcoding application for Windows. It uses HandBrake as its encoding engine.
- MP4, MKV containers
- H.264 encoding with x264, the world’s best video encoder
- Completely integrated encoding pipeline: everything is in one process and no huge intermediate temporary files
- H.265, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VP8, Theora video
- AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3, FLAC audio encoding and AAC/AC3/MP3/DTS/DTS-HD passthrough
- Target bitrate, size or quality for video
- 2-pass encoding
- Decomb, detelecine, deinterlace, rotate, reflect filters
- Batch encoding
- Instant source previews
- Creates small encoded preview clips
- Pause, resume encoding
Note: DVDs VidCoder can rip DVDs but does not defeat the CSS encryption found in most commercial DVDs. You’ve got several options to remove the encryption:
- AnyDVD HD ($121, removes encryption on the fly, best support for new titles)
- Passkey Lite (Free, removes encryption on the fly)
- MakeMKV (Free, requires copying to the hard drive before encoding)
- DVD Decrypter (Free, requires copying to the hard drive before encoding, no longer updated)
VidCoder Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install VidCoder on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - VidCoder from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find VidCoder
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store VidCoder on its own servers, VidCoder is developed and maintained by RandomEngy. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.