VidCutter App for Windows 10 PC: VidCutter (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install VidCutter full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. One of the simplest & fastest video cutter & joiner.
VidCutter Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if VidCutter will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download VidCutter from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of VidCutter!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- VidCutter Free Download!
VidCutter latest version highlights
VidCutter is a modern, simple to use, constantly evolving and hella fast MEDIA CUTTER + JOINER w/ frame-accurate SmartCut technology + Qt5, libmpv, FFmpeg and MediaInfo powering the backend.
- SmartCut – frame accurate cutting technology
- reorder clips however you like
- video cutting & joining in one super fast action
- libmpv based hardware accelerated playback engine
- backend supported by the power of FFmpeg
- save project to continue setting up clips later
- OpenGL video rendering
VidCutter Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install VidCutter on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - VidCutter from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find VidCutter
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store VidCutter on its own servers, VidCutter is developed and maintained by ozmartian. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.