Video Rotator App for Windows 10 PC: Video Rotator (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Video Rotator full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. For rotating video clips 90 degree clockwise, anticlockwise, horizontal mirror or upside-down.
Video Rotator Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Video Rotator will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Video Rotator|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Video Rotator from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Video Rotator!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Video Rotator Free Download!
Video Rotator latest version highlights
Video Rotator is a Windows application for rotating video clips 90 degree clockwise, anticlockwise, horizontal mirror or upside-down. The program supports more than 15 popular video input formats includes AVI, MPG, FLV, MP4, WMV, MOV and 3GP etc. Video Rotator allows users to save the rotated videos to 5 popular video formats: MP4, AVI, MPG, FLV and MOV. The program supports batch mode so that users are able to rotate & flip videos in bulk.
- If you want to rotate video clips recorded by your phone, Video Rotator is the best choice. It supports iPhone/iTouch MOV format and Smart Phone MPEG4 format.
- Video Rotator rotates videos 90/180/270 degrees, and also rotates videos Horizontal or Vertical mirror.
- If the original video is upside-down, the program can flip it vertically.
- Maybe you want to convert other video format videos to MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV and MPG files. Select Rotate option to [None], and the program will not rotate but only convert.
- Rotate Videos Now 90/180/270 Degree Rotation
- Horizontal & Vertical Mirror
- iPhone Video Supported
- 15+ Formats Supported
- Rotate Videos in Bulk
- 100% Adware Clean
Video Rotator Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Video Rotator on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Video Rotator from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Video Rotator
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Video Rotator on its own servers, Video Rotator is developed and maintained by VideoRotator. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.