VideoInspector App for Windows 10 PC: VideoInspector (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install VideoInspector full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. A tool designed to provide you with as much information as possible about your video files.
VideoInspector Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if VideoInspector will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download VideoInspector from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of VideoInspector!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- VideoInspector Free Download!
VideoInspector latest version highlights
VideoInspector is a tool designed to provide you with as much information as possible about your video files. With VideoInspector you’ll know why your video files has no sound or refuses to play correctly. It will help you installing the required CoDecs (coder/decoder software) for an optimal performance. It can also inspect your system to find which codecs are available.
Container support : AVI, Matroska, MPEG I, MPEG II, QuickTime
Codecs requirements automatic detection
Lists installed Audio & Video Codecs
Batch file analysis, exports to CSV and HTML files
File integrity check
Automatic, content based container format detection
Displays movie info : Duration, streams
Displays Video stream info : Resolution, bitrate, frames per seconds (FPS)
Displays Audio stream info : Sample rate, bitrate, number of channels
Calculates video quality factor
Ability to burn CDs/DVDs (requires CopyToDVD)
Windows Shell Integration (Drag’n’Drop and Context menu)
VideoInspector Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install VideoInspector on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - VideoInspector from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find VideoInspector
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store VideoInspector on its own servers, VideoInspector is developed and maintained by KC Softwares. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.