VinylStudio App for Windows 10 PC: VinylStudio (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install VinylStudio full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Converting your records and tapes to digital format.
VinylStudio Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if VinylStudio will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download VinylStudio from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of VinylStudio!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- VinylStudio Free Download!
VinylStudio latest version highlights
VinylStudio is software dedicated to converting your records and tapes to digital format. Much easier to use than a conventional audio editor, transferring your albums to your computer is simple and straightforward. Play them in your favourite audio player, burn them to CD, download them onto your mobile device or stream them around your home.
- An all-in-one solution for digitizing your record or tape collection
- Easy-to-use track-splitting functions
- Automated click and scratch removal
- Look up track listings and album art over the Internet
- Save your tracks in a wide variety of file formats, fully tagged
- Extensive ‘rollover’ help to guide new users
- Multi-level undo/redo
- Integrates with iTunes on the Mac
- Burns both audio and MP3 CDs
Record directly to WAV, FLAC, Ogg, MP3, or AIFF format. On the Mac, CAF, AAC and Apple Lossless files are also supported
Recording stops automatically at the end of the record
Supports up to 192 kHz, 16, 24 or 32 bit
Monitor your recording through your PC’s speakers
Record 78’s on turntables with no 78 RPM speed setting
Apply RIAA and other recording equalisation curves
Lookup and edit the track listing while recording is in progress
Powerful and efficient track-splitting functions are easy to use
Waveform display quickly identifies track boundaries
Or use ‘Scan’ to search for gaps between tracks
Fade tracks in and out
Multi-level undo/redo in case you make a mistake
Drag-and-drop interface, see your entire collection at a glance
Burns both Audio and MP3 CDs and DVDs
Append tracks to existing MP3 CDs
Writes track listings to audio CDs
Burns ‘gapless’ CDs
Export track listings to import into your favourite CD cover editor
VinylStudio Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install VinylStudio on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - VinylStudio from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find VinylStudio
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store VinylStudio on its own servers, VinylStudio is developed and maintained by AlpineSoft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.