VisualSVN App for Windows 10 PC: VisualSVN (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install VisualSVN full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Professional grade Subversion integration plug-in for Visual Studio.
VisualSVN Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if VisualSVN will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download VisualSVN from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of VisualSVN!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- VisualSVN Free Download!
VisualSVN latest version highlights
VisualSVN is a Subversion integration plug-in for Visual Studio. All Subversion operations are performed out of the Visual Studio process. It is an Apache Subversion integration plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio. It is implemented as a low-level Visual Studio Integration Package and provides the complete, robust and straight-out integration with Subversion.
The Quick Diff feature allows you to assess, review and quickly navigate between changed blocks of code and selectively revert them. It tracks all file operations performed in Visual Studio and properly reflects them to Subversion. All refactorings performed by third-party plug-ins are also properly handled and reflected to your working copy.
VisualSVN Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install VisualSVN on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - VisualSVN from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find VisualSVN
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store VisualSVN on its own servers, VisualSVN is developed and maintained by VisualSVN Software. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.