VisualSVN Server App for Windows 10 PC: VisualSVN Server (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install VisualSVN Server full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Allows you to easily install and manage a fully-functional Subversion server on the Windows platform.
VisualSVN Server Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if VisualSVN Server will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||VisualSVN Server|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download VisualSVN Server from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of VisualSVN Server!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- VisualSVN Server Free Download!
VisualSVN Server latest version highlights
VisualSVN Server allows you to easily install and manage a fully-functional Subversion server on the Windows platform. Thanks to its robustness, unbeatable usability and unique enterprise-grade features, VisualSVN Server is useful both for small business and corporate users.
VisualSVN Server is distributed as a single installation package with the latest versions of all the required components. The installation process is extremely simple and allows you to setup a full-featured and ready to use Subversion server in just a few clicks. Upgrades to newer versions are simple too.
Active Directory Single Sign-On
Allows users to access VisualSVN Server using their current Active Directory domain credentials. Secure Kerberos V5 or NTLM authentication protocols are used. Support for two-factor authentication and smart cards is available.
Multisite Repository Replication
Provides high-performance replication between geographically distributed sites using VisualSVN Distributed File System (VDFS) technology. Distributed repositories are writable and functionally equivalent to regular Subversion repositories.
Backup and Restore
The Backup and Restore feature was specifically designed for Subversion repositories and enables highly effective hot backup capabilities. In conjunction with scheduled repository verification, the Backup and Restore feature provides a reliable data protection from human errors and software or hardware failures.
HTML5-powered Web Interface
A rich web interface for Subversion repositories with modern look and feel. The Repository Web Interface is seamlessly integrated with all authentication and authorization features of VisualSVN Server. Ensures easy integration with issue trackers and other third-party applications
Remote Server Administration
Allows to administer remote instances of VisualSVN Server. Because VisualSVN Server Manager is a standard MMC snap-in, you can create a single console to manage several VisualSVN Server instances across your network.
- Active Directory Single Sign-On
- Multisite Repository Replication
- Backup and Restore
- HTML5-powered Web Interface
- PowerShell Scripting and Automation
- Repository Management Delegation
- Remote Server Administration
- Access and Operational Logging
VisualSVN Server Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install VisualSVN Server on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - VisualSVN Server from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find VisualSVN Server
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store VisualSVN Server on its own servers, VisualSVN Server is developed and maintained by VisualSVN Software. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.