VMware Workstation Player App for Windows 10 PC: VMware Workstation Player (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install VMware Workstation Player full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Run a Second, Isolated Operating System on a Single PC with VMware Workstation Player.
VMware Workstation Player Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if VMware Workstation Player will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||VMware Workstation Player|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download VMware Workstation Player from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of VMware Workstation Player!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- VMware Workstation Player Free Download!
VMware Workstation Player latest version highlights
VMware Workstation Player builds from the same platform as VMware Workstation Pro and vSphere, making it one of the most mature and stable solutions for local desktop virtualization. VMware Workstation Player allows you to run a second, isolated operating system on a single PC.
Being able to run a server environment on a desktop PC also allows you to explore software and application development in a “real world” environment without interfering with the host desktop.
Run restricted VMs that are encrypted and password-protected to ensure only authorized users can interact with corporate data. Or combine Workstation Player with Horizon FLEX to remotely manage the delivery and security policies of VMs.
VMware Workstation Player Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install VMware Workstation Player on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - VMware Workstation Player from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find VMware Workstation Player
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store VMware Workstation Player on its own servers, VMware Workstation Player is developed and maintained by VMware. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.