VSee Messenger App for Windows 10 PC: VSee Messenger (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install VSee Messenger full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Secure healthcare communications app for providers to text, send images, group chat & video call, screen share and more.
VSee Messenger Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if VSee Messenger will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||VSee Messenger|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download VSee Messenger from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of VSee Messenger!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- VSee Messenger Free Download!
VSee Messenger latest version highlights
VSee HIPAA Messenger is a simple and secure healthcare communications app for providers to text, send images, group chat and video call, screen share and more. Specifically designed for the healthcare user — simple, secure video, text chat, document-sharing, peripheral streaming, & more!
Encrypted with military-grade 256-bit AES encryption, VSee Messenger allows providers to securely video chat with patients in their homes even over 3G cellular networks. Includes ability to record locally. Instantly share and mark up lab results, CT scans, documents, and EHR records in real-time just as though you were working in person.
VSee is the only system that allows you to use your existing laptop or computer to stream USB peripheral images (otoscope, ultrasound, EKG, etc.) while still seeing patients’ faces. Remote physicians can control a Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) camera at the patient’s end to get clear close-ups for telestroke and remote exams.
Secure health care communications for provider-to-provider consults and for seeing patients in the home.
VSee Messenger Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install VSee Messenger on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - VSee Messenger from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find VSee Messenger
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store VSee Messenger on its own servers, VSee Messenger is developed and maintained by VSee. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.