Wave Editor App for Windows 10 PC: Wave Editor (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Wave Editor full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Fast and easy digital audio editing software for Windows
Wave Editor Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Wave Editor will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Wave Editor|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Wave Editor from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Wave Editor!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Wave Editor Free Download!
Wave Editor latest version highlights
Wave Editor is a free digital audio editing software with a powerful and user-friendly editing environment. Suits beginners especially and perform basic editing capabilities like: cut, copy, paste and delete parts of recording.Based on the same ActiveX engine and developed from the ground up to be easy in use and fast. The user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease of use in mind.
Wave Editor Key Features
Simple selection of audio blocks during playback with non-destructive editing allows you to make simulated changes to an audio track without overwriting the original file.
- Update Checker
- Integration with other audio tools
- Multilingual user interface
- Formats: MP3, WMA, WAV (PCM, ADPCM, GSM61, DSP, A-LAW, U-LAW and more…).
- Bits per sample: 8bit, 16bit
- Channels: Mono/Stereo
- Sample Rate: from 8000 Hz to 96000 Hz
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Maximum audio file size: 2 Gigabytes
What Can It Do?
- Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete
- Insert Silence
- Amplify with Peak limiter
- Fade In, Fade Out
- Save Selected Fragment
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Zoom in/ Zoom Out
- Export to WAV and MP3 formats
Wave Editor Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Wave Editor on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Wave Editor from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Wave Editor
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Wave Editor on its own servers, Wave Editor is developed and maintained by Abyssmedia. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.