WebCam On-Off App for Windows 10 PC: WebCam On-Off (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install WebCam On-Off full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Easily disable or enable your webcam.
WebCam On-Off Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if WebCam On-Off will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||WebCam On-Off|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download WebCam On-Off from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of WebCam On-Off!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- WebCam On-Off Free Download!
WebCam On-Off latest version highlights
Disabling your webcam completely is the safest way to protect your privacy. “Webcam On-Off” enables you to easily disable or enable your webcam. Don’t let your home become someone else’s reality TV!
Webcam spying, particularly the variant that involves disabling LED indicator lights, takes quite a bit of effort, but the practice isn’t limited to the realm of academics. The FBI has publicly acknowledged its ability to employ such techniques when investigating criminal activity.
Most hackers utilize so-called Trojan horse attacks , they can take control of your webcam and make videos and take pictures of you without your knowledge , use “WebCam On-Off” to disable your cam wenn you not use it.
WebCam On-Off Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install WebCam On-Off on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - WebCam On-Off from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find WebCam On-Off
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store WebCam On-Off on its own servers, WebCam On-Off is developed and maintained by SORDUM.ORG. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.