WinExt Batch Operator App for Windows 10 PC: WinExt Batch Operator (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install WinExt Batch Operator full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Operate files/folders in batch: Move to Recycle Bin, Delete, Copy/Move to Other Place, Rename, Output Information and Change Properties.
WinExt Batch Operator Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if WinExt Batch Operator will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||WinExt Batch Operator|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download WinExt Batch Operator from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of WinExt Batch Operator!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- WinExt Batch Operator Free Download!
WinExt Batch Operator latest version highlights
WinExt Batch Operator operates files/folders in batch: Move to Recycle Bin, Delete, Copy/Move to Other Place, Rename, Output Information and Change Properties. Select some unnecessary files / folders, and then click the same icon to move them to system Recycle Bin at once. If you carelessly delete the needful resources, you can recover them from system Recycle Bin.
Click this icon to permanently delete the selected files / folders in batch mode. Be careful, the deleted resources cannot be 100% recovered for most PC users. Click the corresponding icon to perform the bulk copying or moving action for the selected files / folders. WEBO will guide you to select a target place for copying or moving operation.
You can output the following information of the selected resources to the txt/csv/xls/xlsx file: header, name, path, full path, size, type, date created and date modified. And you can specify the unit and precision for size. Click this button to modify the properties of selected files / folders in batch mode, include: Archive, Read-only, Hidden, System, Date Created and Date Modified.
Bulk renaming the target files / folders with the following features: renaming templates manager, * wildcard = original filename, # wildcard = serial number, capitalize the first letter, change filename/extension to lowercase/uppercase, preview before do the permanent renaming.
- Move Selected Files / Folders to Recycle Bin
- Permanently Delete Selected Resources
- Copy / Move Selected Resources to Other Place
- Rename Selected Resources in Batch Mode
- Output Information of Selected Resources
- Change Properties of Selected Files / Folders
WinExt Batch Operator Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install WinExt Batch Operator on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - WinExt Batch Operator from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find WinExt Batch Operator
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store WinExt Batch Operator on its own servers, WinExt Batch Operator is developed and maintained by TriSun. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.