WinPE (Windows PE) App for Windows 10 PC: WinPE (Windows PE) (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install WinPE (Windows PE) full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Small operating system used to install, deploy, and repair Windows 10 for desktop editions, Windows Server, and other Windows OSs.
WinPE (Windows PE) Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if WinPE (Windows PE) will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||WinPE (Windows PE)|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download WinPE (Windows PE) from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of WinPE (Windows PE)!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- WinPE (Windows PE) Free Download!
WinPE (Windows PE) latest version highlights
WinPE (Windows PE) for Windows 10 is a small operating system used to install, deploy, and repair Windows 10 for desktop editions (Home, Pro, Enterprise, and Education), Windows Server, and other Windows operating systems.
Windows PE can be used for:
- Set up your hard drive before installing Windows.
- Install Windows by using apps or scripts from a network or a local drive.
- Capture and apply Windows images.
- Modify the Windows operating system while it’s not running.
- Set up automatic recovery tools.
- Recover data from unbootable devices.
- Add your own custom shell or GUI to automate these kinds of tasks.
Supports these Windows features:
- Batch files and scripts, including support for Windows Script Host (WSH), and ActiveX Data Objects (ADO), and optional support for PowerShell.
- Applications, including Win32 application programming interfaces (APIs) and optional support for HTML Applications (HTA).
- Drivers, including a generic set of drivers that can run networking, graphics, and mass storage devices.
- Image capturing and servicing, including Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM).
- Networking, including connecting to file servers using TCP/IP and NetBIOS over TCP/IP via LAN.
- Storage, including NTFS, DiskPart, and BCDBoot.
- Security tools, including optional support for BitLocker and the Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Secure Boot, and other tools.
- Hyper-V, including VHD files, mouse integration, mass storage and network drivers that allow Windows PE to run in a hypervisor.
WinPE (Windows PE) Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install WinPE (Windows PE) on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - WinPE (Windows PE) from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find WinPE (Windows PE)
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store WinPE (Windows PE) on its own servers, WinPE (Windows PE) is developed and maintained by Microsoft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.