WinSetupFromUSB App for Windows 10 PC: WinSetupFromUSB (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install WinSetupFromUSB full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Prepares multiboot USB flash or fixed disk to install any Windows versions since 2000/XP, boot various Linux and *BSD flavors.
WinSetupFromUSB Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if WinSetupFromUSB will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||DVD, Blu Ray & USB|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download WinSetupFromUSB from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of WinSetupFromUSB!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- WinSetupFromUSB Free Download!
WinSetupFromUSB latest version highlights
WinSetupFromUSB is a Windows program, which prepares multiboot USB flash or fixed disk to install any Windows versions since 2000/XP, boot various Linux and *BSD flavors, as well as many Windows, Linux, DOS based and other utilities. Since version 1.1 program can create USB disk with Windows versions which support (U)EFI (Vista x64 SP1 and later x64 versions), which USB disk can be used in both (U)EFI and Legacy BIOS modes.
The install Windows from USB project started as a challenge back in 2006 at the msfn.org forum. With the invaluable contribution of several forum members, it was the first method to have regular XP setup run from a USB disk, just like if started from a CD media.
WinSetupFromUSB program was made later on to offer graphical interface, and program functionality was slowly extended to allow many other sources in a multiboot USB disk.
What can be added to the USB disk using WinSetupFromUSB:
- Multiple sets of Windows setup files- XP, 2000, 2003, Vista, WIndows 7, Server 2008, Windows 8, Server 2012, both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported. As of version 1.1 program allows to create a USB disk which can boot both in BIOS and (U)EFI mode.
- Multiple WinPE2 (Vista and above) based sources from ISO files such as Windows Defender Offline, recent Norton Ghost versions and PE (preinstallation environment) based PC manufacturers recovery disks.
- Single WinPE1 source, such as BartPE, UBCD4Win, LiveXP and similar WinBuilder projects, WinFLPC etc.
- Multiple Linux-based distributions and utilities from ISO files- Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS to name a few, this includes most Antivirus Rescue Disks
- Many other ISO images as long as they are compatible with grub4dos CD emulation, such as Ultimate Boot CD, most DOS based utilities, Acronis and Paragon boot disks and so on
- Syslinux boot menu and optionally single source which uses Syslinux or Isolinux as boot loader
- WinSetupFromUSB can also prepare Windows XP (2000, 2003) setup files to be installed from USB disk onto the same or another USB disk. Please refer to the FAQ and Tutorials pages for details.
WinSetupFromUSB Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install WinSetupFromUSB on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - WinSetupFromUSB from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find WinSetupFromUSB
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store WinSetupFromUSB on its own servers, WinSetupFromUSB is developed and maintained by WinSetupFromUSB. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.