WinSnap App for Windows 10 PC: WinSnap (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install WinSnap full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Create Superior Screenshots, Add Notes and Apply Visual Effects.
WinSnap Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if WinSnap will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download WinSnap from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of WinSnap!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- WinSnap Free Download!
WinSnap latest version highlights
WinSnap is a fast and user-friendly utility for taking and editing screenshots. It easily captures windows of non-rectangular form with transparent backgrounds including Aero Glass and instantly enhances screenshots with professional-looking shadows, reflections, highlights, outlines, watermarks and color effects. Moreover, it allows you to quickly edit and annotate screenshots afterwards.
Packed with a handful of screen capturing and image editing capabilities, WinSnap comes in handy whether you need an occasional screenshot or your job requires professional screenshots for a user manual, presentation, blog or website.
It contains a number of innovative features that enable far superior screenshots and even easier working methods. Redesigned and updated user interface comes in 4 different styles (Black, Silver, Blue and System) and significantly improves the overall usability.
It provides sufficient image editing capabilities for the most frequent use cases: adding arrows, lines, shapes and text comments. New Pen tool draws a smooth spline curve.
WinSnap captures screenshots in a much more sophisticated way than other tools, applies customizable effects with no effort and allows you to add comments with just a couple of clicks.
WinSnap Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install WinSnap on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - WinSnap from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find WinSnap
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store WinSnap on its own servers, WinSnap is developed and maintained by NTWind. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.