WordPress App for Windows 10 PC: WordPress (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install WordPress full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Open source software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app.
WordPress Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if WordPress will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download WordPress from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of WordPress!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- WordPress Free Download!
WordPress latest version highlights
WordPress is open source software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app. Beautiful designs, powerful features, and the freedom to build anything you want. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. 31% of the web uses WordPress, from hobby blogs to the biggest news sites online. Extend WordPress with over 45,000 plugins to help your website meet your needs. Add an online store, galleries, mailing lists, forums, analytics, and much more.
- Customizable Designs
- SEO Friendly
- Responsive Mobile Sites
- High Performance
- Manage on the Go
- High Security
- Powerful Media Management
- Easy and Accessible
WordPress Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install WordPress on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - WordPress from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find WordPress
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store WordPress on its own servers, WordPress is developed and maintained by Automattic. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.