YUMI App for Windows 10 PC: YUMI (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install YUMI full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Create a Multiboot Bootable USB Flash Drive containing multiple operating systems, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more.
YUMI Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if YUMI will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download YUMI from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of YUMI!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- YUMI Free Download!
YUMI latest version highlights
YUMI can create a Multiboot Bootable USB Flash Drive containing multiple operating systems, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more. Contrary to MultiBootISOs which used grub to boot ISO files directly from USB, YUMI uses syslinux to boot extracted distributions stored on the USB device, and reverts to using grub to Boot Multiple ISO files from USB, if necessary.
YUMI Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install YUMI on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - YUMI from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find YUMI
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store YUMI on its own servers, YUMI is developed and maintained by Pendrivelinux.com. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.