Zenmap App for Windows 10 PC: Zenmap (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Zenmap full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. The official cross-platform GUI for the Nmap Security Scanner.
Zenmap Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Zenmap will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Zenmap from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Zenmap!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Zenmap Free Download!
Zenmap latest version highlights
Zenmap is the official Nmap Security Scanner GUI. It is a multi-platform (Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, BSD, etc.) free and open source application which aims to make Nmap easy for beginners to use while providing advanced features for experienced Nmap users. Frequently used scans can be saved as profiles to make them easy to run repeatedly. A command creator allows interactive creation of Nmap command lines. Scan results can be saved and viewed later. Saved scan results can be compared with one another to see how they differ. The results of recent scans are stored in a searchable database.
Zenmap Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Zenmap on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Zenmap from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Zenmap
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Zenmap on its own servers, Zenmap is developed and maintained by Nmap. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.